Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Transform Your Health Summit series:
- Reflections on the Inner Work of Racial Justice with Rhonda V. Magee, MA, JD
- Transforming Health for Youth with Ali Smith, Atman Smith, Azim Khamisa, and Katia Petersen
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Executive Director, John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation
Founder of Femme! and The Emotional Institute
Energy Medicine Consultant and Bestselling Author of The Five Elements
Author, Spiritual Teacher and Global Retreat Leader
Faculty Recruitment and Engagement Manager for The Shift Network
This past year did a number on our minds, bodies, and souls. And while some are aching to venture out and regain some semblance of normality, others are feeling shell-shocked.
How are you feeling about your re-emergence?
While we’re still living with some uncertainty, there’s a budding feeling of optimism sprouting, where a year ago there was none.
You can feel it in all the talk about restaurants, offices, and public events opening up — and the palpable excitement about re-entering society and making up for lost time.
You can see it in neighbors embracing on the street, in grandkids and grandparents laughing together on playgrounds.
With the Transform Your Health Summit series, we’re honoring your place in this time of transition, whatever your pace may be.
There’s healing to be done and resilience to be rebuilt, so you can reconnect with your inner radiance and move forward with renewed confidence, fortitude, and joy.
This transition period is an ideal time to fix what needs mending inside, tap your individual magic, and optimize your self-care routine for lasting health.
The Transform Your Health Summit series supports you through this unparalleled re-emergence into the world.
Each segment is focused on a different healing modality, hosted by a preeminent expert in the field.
After more than a year of struggling to keep our spirits from flagging, we need to build resilience across the full spectrum of self-care.
We call this approach to radiant health the 5 Pillars of Wellness, which are centered on:
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Ayurveda, Nutrition & Adaptogens
- Movement for Life
- Spirit & Soul
These pillars are powerful tools that support your mental health, strengthen your mind-body connection, and uplift your soul.
Taking them to heart can help you experience a remarkable transformation.
Will you join us in this powerful metamorphosis?
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will share with you...
Join Dr. Dan Siegel to hear his groundbreaking theory of interpersonal neurobiology and how it can be applied to cultivating your mental, emotional, and relational wellbeing
Dr. Shamini Jain will share leading-edge research in biofield science that can allow you to leverage your consciousness to revitalize your body and your life
Manu Dawson will offer life-shifting insights on combining integrative medicine with yoga movements to promote radiant, optimal health throughout life as you age
With Donna Eden you’ll discover the magic of your immune system in a hands-on session of simple techniques to clear and purify your lymphatic system and energize your entire body
Rhonda Magee will offer examples of how a personal mindfulness practice may support healing from the wounds of racism and other forms of injustice
David Crow will offer insight into the deeper historical roots of important adaptogenic herbs that are becoming increasingly popular
Bernadette Pleasant will explain how somatic movement helps release the stories in your head so you can discover your authentic emotional truths
Daisy Lee will guide you in the ancient and gentle Chinese practice of Qigong to help you regain internal balance, harmony, and alignment while reducing stress
Discover how to tap on various acupressure points to bring about a sense of calm, relaxation, and relief to your mind and body with Dr. Damon Silas
And much more!
In this groundbreaking series, you’ll receive inspiring, yet practical insights into how to leverage your own inner wisdom to support the natural healing process.
Each segment of the Transform Your Health Summit series is dedicated to sharing the latest in full-spectrum self-care practices from a different area of expertise.
Your journey through the 5 Pillars of Wellness includes:
Segment 1: Mental Health & Wellness
With host Cassandra Vieten, scientist, psychologist, author, and visiting scholar at UC San Diego:
- Discover the significance of “biofield energy” to heal fatigue, pain, and trauma
- Explore how the brain's attention system impacts your mental and emotional health
- Understand how a mindfulness practice can support healing from the wounds of racism and other forms of injustice
- Embrace the healing power of your wild nature
- Discover a novel way of looking at mental wellness, including how awareness practices shift the way we view ourselves and our world
- Hear about new innovations in mental health crisis support using adaptive technologies
Segment 2: Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Adaptogens
With host Nick Mattos, faculty recruitment and engagement manager for The Shift Network:
- Use the ancient science of yoga to optimize the aging process
- Discover the benefits of an ancient Ayurvedic mantra that induces better health
- Hear why Ayurvedic adaptogenic herbs are the buzz in anti-aging research
- Explore the deeper historical roots of important adaptogenic herbs that are increasingly popular now
- Reorient to seasonal awareness to align with the intrinsic rhythms of Mother Earth and your body
- Understand why letting go of perfection brings freedom and joy
Segment 3: Movement for Life
With host Bernadette Pleasant, founder of Femme! and The Emotional Institute:
- Explore how self-expression through dance can help you communicate emotions and strengthen your intuition
- Discover how to liberate your voice from fear and self-doubt and speak your truth
- Experience a short sequence of Radiant Lotus Qigong to reduce stress and enhance calm
- Understand the ways that dance and movement psychotherapy can support depression recovery
- Open into higher levels of consciousness, rich aliveness, and pure love flow
- Stimulate the brain with simple movements that help produce important hormones
- Learn trauma-release exercises to clear your body of stuck energy, numbness, or pain
- Use somatic movement to release the stories in your head and discover your authentic emotional truths
Segment 4: Resiliency
With host Dondi Dahlin, energy medicine consultant and bestselling author of The Five Elements:
- Learn techniques to “clear” your lymphatic system and ignite the magic within your immune system
- Gain a renewed sense of joy by accessing the subtle energies of nature
- Understand the power of sleep, sinuses, and feeling safe — and their hidden connections to wholeness
- Discover how the breath guides you to recover your ability to overcome any situation
- Learn natural, evidence-based practices from the East and West to relax your eyes and lessen visual stress
- Be introduced to 4 key elements of resiliency that can help you bounce back stronger after hard times
- Learn how to shield against mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual attacks
- Clear your energy fields with simple movements
Segment 5: Spirit & Soul
With host Abiola Abrams, author, spiritual teacher, and global retreat leader:
- Discover how to become wildly alive and shine your full soul essence
- Find out how to create profound changes in your life with alchemy crystal singing bowls
- Awaken the Goddess within and ignite your Divine Feminine power
- Transform anxiety with personal magic during difficult times
- See the blessings in all emotions — even difficult ones
- Understand how to heal ancestral trauma
- Identify 3 things high-achieving women need to know to have the relationship they want
- Learn how to tap on various acupressure points to bring about a sense of calm, relaxation, and relief to your mind and body
The 5 Pillars of Wellness will give you the power to turn an unsettling year into fuel for lifestyle changes that will positively impact you for the rest of your life.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous summits...
“I am so grateful for having an opportunity to hear such experienced, positive, high-vibrational people.”
I am so grateful for having an opportunity to hear such experienced, positive, high-vibrational people. What they do is so incredible for all of us. Thank you!
— Ervelina, Russia
“There was such a variety of specialists in different fields. Everyone can find what they are looking for…”
I loved the summit. There was such a variety of specialists in different fields. Everyone can find what they are looking for and what they are interested in — or you can find completely new information that you never knew existed. That's the beauty of it.
— Iliana, Bulgaria
“The quality of presentations was solid, the content excellent, and the choice of presenters stellar!”
I have attended your live events in the past, which I always enjoyed, and this online event did not disappoint. On the contrary, the quality of presentations was solid, the content excellent, and the choice of presenters stellar! Overall, a great event.
— Sima Abelev, Vancouver, Canada
“A wealth of knowledge and tools to help us all throughout our awakening journey.”
A wealth of knowledge and tools to help us all throughout our awakening journey. I am impressed with each interview and each speaker. They all brought so much to share. This was a life-changing event for me. Thank you to all speakers and to The Shift Network for putting this together!
— Julia R.
“Excellent presentation on learning new opportunities to better your health in this lifetime.”
Excellent presentation on learning new opportunities to better your health in this lifetime. The hosts of the event were so good and asked all the right questions. An overall excellent presentation and very informative as to what is out there nowadays. I am so grateful I am on your list, plus I passed on the summit link to three other people and I'm sure they also enjoyed learning more about natural healing techniques. Thank you so very much.
— Shelley Sinclair, Campbell River, Canada
“I believe that the good intentions behind making this summit in itself brings healing to the world.”
Thank you for all the work you have put into this summit, and for being authentic in the interviews. Very impressive that you made it free and available for everyone. I believe that the good intentions behind making this summit in itself brings healing to the world.
— Pia, Denmark
“Thank you for this gift to all of us!”
It was just an overwhelming event with so many topics, exercises, great speakers, awesome hosts, and solutions close to everyday life challenges, that I was able to help myself right away. I could even give people around me new perspectives because I felt more secure in my intuition to feel what‘s needed. Thank you for this gift to all of us!
— Susi, Germany
“In each and every presentation, I had so many aha! moments…”
In each and every presentation, I had so many aha! moments and each presenter offered a few tips to easily and quickly incorporate small but life-changing things to help us reach our ultimate potential! I also bought the recordings and have enjoyed revisiting them and the practices each speaker taught us.
— Shannon Armijo, Los Angeles, California
“There were so many fantastic speakers with life-changing techniques and ideas.”
This was the most amazing, jam-packed summit. There were so many fantastic speakers with life-changing techniques and ideas. I felt my energy increasing each day as I listened and participated, and by the end I had a permanent smile on my face.
— Kelly, Canada